Forum:Guest of Honor
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
I'm thinking we should create a category for Guests of Honor at various conventions. Anyone opposed to that?--Kendricks Redtail 21:40, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
- I'm not sure it would be a useful category; guests of honor seems rather broad, but I think categories for specific convention's guests of honor would be too specific, particularly for those who have been guests of honor at multiple conventions. And what about those invited as guests of honor who declined, or announced as guests of honor for cons which did not take place? -- Sine 22:07, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, the category would be for cons that actually happened. I don't think it would be too bad. I think maybe 40 articles fit the category? Couldn't be any worse than a category entitled Category:Convention staff now, would it? You could throw the same arguments for that.--Kendricks Redtail 22:09, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
- You only proposed the category earlier today, and the one response so far (mine) was not enthusiastic; I think it was premature of you to create the various categories and go to the work of adding them to articles. -- Sine 06:33, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- It was discussed with Green Reaper and the green light was given, seeing how the structure helps to find good content, which is what the categories are all about.--Kendricks Redtail 06:38, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- I still think that providing more time for discussion would be appropriate; GreenReaper is the founder and gets to deal with a lot, but he isn't the Voice of Everything for WikiFur. Beyond that, Kendricks Redtail, (or you Green guy, if you got to it first) ;) please document. How is anyone else to know if relevant discussion took place if it is not noted somewhere? -- Sine 06:50, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- You mean this keylogger isn't working? *taps monitor carefully* Testing, testing . . .