JD Puppy (born July 26, 1986) is a fursuiter and a college mascot performer who lives in New York City, New York, USA. He has been known in the past as JappoDog or JappoDawg, but prefers JD or JD Puppy. His performances in suit have earned him the name Caffeine Puppy.
JD owns a number of fursuits, including:
- multiple versions of JD Puppy. His JD Puppy fursuits are well known for his hyperactive personality, as well as hanging around at conventions scratching his ears with his hind-paws.
- a husky named Buddy who likes to give out hugs and shouts "Yay" all the time.
- Tux the cat.
- Fooey the foo dog.
Fooey at Further Confusion 2008
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- JD Puppy on Twitter
- JD on deviantART
- JD Puppy and Buddy on Fur Affinity
- JD Puppy and Jappodawg (old account) on LiveJournal
- JD on The Fursuit Database
|This stub about a person could be .|