Foxicon is a proposed furry convention to be held in Iowa, "targeting mid to late 2014 for the first convention" according to a January 2012 website post. A March 2012 Twitter post stated "Still a lot of progress going on behind the curtain, so keep up with it on our forums & website!" A year later, in April 2013, the most recent news items on the website were still January 2012.
On March 24th, 2011 the question was asked by Cute Kitsune, "Why don't we have a Fur Con in Iowa?" In answer to that question a website was put up the next day by Striker. They decided on a name on April 8th, 2011: F.o.X.I. which stood for Furs of Xenografted Iowa. By April 21st 2011 the staff settled on "a compromise. The name "Foxi" will stay, but is no longer an acronym."
The Main Board aka Council:
 Other staff
- ↑ Welcome to Foxicon, the Iowa Furry Convention! January 1, 2012 posting on foxicon.org. Retrieved March 31, 2012.
- ↑ Posted by Foxi_IA March 26, 2012. Retrieved April 30, 2013.
- ↑ [http://foxicon.org/ Retrieved April 30, 2013.
- ↑ http://twitter.com/#!/Foxi_IA/status/61180778591174657 Retrieved June 2, 2011.
- ↑ http://iafur.webs.com/ "Form a Council" Retrieved June 2, 2011.