Floe started out as a concept for a story, being a dragon who was cursed into the body of a human for a hundred years. As Floe (the person behind the keyboard) furthered her journeys on the Internet, she was exposed to furry fandom and this character became her fursona.
Floe is a light grey anthropomorphic dragon. Her arms and legs from the knee and elbow down are black, as are the tips of her ears. She has two small white horns, amber colored eyes, and three scars on her face.
Floe can almost never make up her mind about anything, and it reflects in her character. She has loved dragons for as long as she can remember, though, in her own words, she "has a weak spot for fuzz". Thus, her character has the ability to change her species. Not to be a total ripoff of other characters, of course, it is just fun to draw her character in multiple forms. The most commonly noted species is dragon and wolf, though she has been represented as a ferret, a badger, and even has a much less-styled crow "form", which is really more of a totem than a character.
- Floe's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved August 19, 2013.
- Floe's profile on Twitter. Retrieved August 19, 2013.
- Guest of Honor on the Mephit Fur Meet 2014 website. Retrieved September 1, 2014.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Floe (old account) on Fur Affinity
- Floe (Floebean) on Twitter
- I'm just an animal, looking for a home - fl0e on LiveJournal
- fl0e on deviantART
|This stub about a person could be .|