Felix owns three fursuits, each of which he constructed himself:
- Fred Hasenstein, a hare who debuted at Midwest FurFest 2007.
- Adrian, a rottweiler who first appeared at Eurofurence 15 (2009).
- Adrian v2, an updated version of Adrian, who debuted at Eurofurence 16 (2010).
 The Adrian fursuit
Adrian is not a fursona suit; it is rather a character that is intended to appeal to the public and be fun to perform in, hence its happy and smiling appearance.
Adrian is built as a three-piece suit (head, body with attached front paws, and rear paws), with hidden zippers along the wrists to allow the wearer to put it on and take it off without help. Adrian also features a muscle suit with foam padding to give the wearer the required bulk.
- ↑ Felix Katz's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved April 20, 2011
- ↑ "Felix the Photographer" - Felix's conbadge on his Fur Affinity gallery. Dated June 12, 2010. Retrieved April 20, 2011
- ↑ Fred Hasenstein on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved April 20, 2011
- ↑ Adrian on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved April 20, 2011
- ↑ Adrian v2 on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved April 20, 2011
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
|This stub about a person could be .|