|Califur 0 (2004)|
|Califur 1 (2005)|
|Califur 2 (2006)|
|Califur 3 (2007)|
|Califur 4 (2008)|
|Califur 5 (2009)|
|Califur 6 (2010)|
|Califur 7 (2011)|
|Califur 8 (2012)|
|Califur 9 (2013)|
|Califur 10 (2014)|
|Califur guests of honor|
"FENEC" is an acronym for Furries Enjoying the Natural Environments of California and was originally planned as a furry campout that eventually evolved into Califur 0.
Califur operated as a nonprofit organization from Califur 0 until Califur 4. After Califur 4, they failed to file for nonprofit status, and so converted to a "not for profit" organization instead. Despite claiming to have paid taxes and passed three audits since Califur 4, FENEC Adventures is listed as "FTB Suspended" by the California Secretary of State office. This status means the organization was suspended by the Franchise Tax Board for failure to meet tax requirements and cannot legally transact business in the state of California.
- Robert Johnson Jr. - AlohaWolf - Founder (left the board in 2005).
- Rod O'Riley - Vinson Mink - President
- Zsanene Stevens - TigerEyes - Treasurer
- Ken Nielsen - Secretary
- Mark Merlino - Sylys - Board Member
- Glen Wooten - Board Member
- "Califur is a not for profit" - post to the Calfur Tumblr. Retrieved May 16, 2017.
- California Secretary of State Business Search
- "Status Definitions" on the Secretary of State office website. Retrieved May 16, 2017.
- "Suspension Effects" on the Franchise Tax Board website. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
|This entry about an organization or company is a stub - can you it?|