From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
- Address: http://www.furry.org.au/michael_thompson/fadd.htm (down; see archive)
- Executive Director: Mike Furry (aka Michael Thompson)
- Founder: Keet
- Operational dates: 1997 July 31 or before - October 24, 2004.
What FADD tried to accomplish, as per its founder:
- "FADD was formed to inform and prevent prevent furry characters and their real life players from driving drunk or while under the influence of any other substance (drugs, alcohol, cough syrup, etc...) You may say, "Well I don't drive" but that doesn't stop you from joining up. This group not only says that YOU won't drive drunk, but YOU won't let friends do it either. You can make a difference in this world. Join up and help prevent more Pavement Pelts."
- 2000 Dec 12 archive of FADD-Furries Against Driving Drunk webpage. Retrieved 2008 April 17.
- 1998 Dec 01 archive of Furries Against Driving Drunk webpage. Retrieved 2008 April 18.