From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Eurofurence 18 (styled as EVROFVRENCE XVIII) was the 18th annual Eurofurence furry convention, held 29 August to 2 September 2012 at the Maritim Hotel in Magdeburg, Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany, for the third time in succession. The theme was "Animalia Romana", furries of the Roman Empire, and Peter S. Beagle was the guest of honour. This years charity was Far from Fear e.V. with 13,253 € raised.
 Recurring events
- Big Blue Dance
- Fursuit dance, parade and game show
- Artshow, dealers den and art auction
- Dead dog party
- Uncle Kage's story hour
- 2 The Ranting Gryphon standup comedy (only skipped last year)
- DoPE pawpet show
 Registration and overflow hotels
The Maritim was booked out within six days. To cater for this, the organisers allowed triple booking (three people in a room) and the InterCityHotel across the road from the Maritim Hotel was designated as an overflow hotel.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://www.eurofurence.org/EF18/index.html
- ↑ http://www.eurofurence.org/EF18/charity.html
- ↑ Tweet by @eurofurence on Twitter, dated September 7, 2012. Retrieved September 7, 2012
 External links
| This entry about a convention is a stub - can you improve it?