|Eurofurence guests of honor|
Eurofurence 18 (styled as EVROFVRENCE XVIII) was the 18th annual Eurofurence furry convention, held 29 August to 2 September 2012 at the Maritim Hotel in Magdeburg, Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany, for the third time in succession, with 1232 attendees (including 335 fursuiters). The theme was "Animalia Romana", furries of the Roman Empire, and Peter S. Beagle was the guest of honour. This years charity was Far from Fear e.V. with 13,253 € raised.
- Big Blue Dance
- Fursuit dance, parade and game show
- Artshow, dealers den and art auction
- Dead dog party
- Uncle Kage's story hour
- 2 The Ranting Gryphon standup comedy (only skipped last year)
- DoPE Pawpet show: 13 "Pompeii"
Registration and overflow hotels
The Maritim was booked out within six days. To cater for this, the organisers allowed triple booking (three people in a room) and the InterCityHotel across the road from the Maritim Hotel was designated as an overflow hotel.
- "The official EF18 group photos are out :) https://forum.eurofurence.org/index.php/topic,4067.0.html - 335 suiters in one shot :)" - @eurofurence, Twitter (8 September 2012)
- "RT @TaniDaReal EF charity fact - 2653€ of the total amount were collected in 5016 single (German) coins, and 10600€ in banknotes. #EF18" - @eurofurence, Twitter (7 September 2012)
- Hotel Maritim website (English)
- Hotel Maritim website (German)
- Public time table
- Photos, videos, reports: Eurofurence 18 (2012) resources
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|