|This article needs copyediting (for correct spelling, grammar, usage, etc.)|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
|Eurofurence guests of honor|
Eurofurence 17 was the 17th annual Eurofurence furry convention, held August 17-21, 2011. It was held again at the Maritim Hotel in Magdeburg, Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany, as in the previous year. The theme was "Kung Fur Hustle", and was centered around China. Attendees were been counted to be 1066, meaning the hotel was booked out the second year it held Eurofurence. 8720.55 € were raised for charity, going to the Raubkatzenasyl.
- Big Blue Dance
- Fursuit dance, parade and game show
- Artshow, dealers den and art auction
- DoPE pawpetshow 12: Year of the rat
- Dead dog party
- Uncle Kage's Story Hour (replacing "Uncle Kage vs. 2" as 2 could not attend for financial reasons)
- Charity event: Kung Fur show (martial arts performance)
- Bitter Lake movie premiere
Their was a small launch party with IRC and podcaust live from Cheetah's house running from 6 O'clock till over 12 O'clock. Their where random video's, video clips and statements from Cheetah. After the opening of the registration at 9 O'clock over 500 attendees registered under an hour.
- EF17 Charity Final Amount on Eurofurence Forum, dated August 28, 20011. Retrieved August 2011, 2011
- GoH: Mr. Jim Martin on Eurofurence Forum, dated March 30, 2011. Retrieved June 15, 2011
- Time table for EF17
- Hotel Maritim website (English)
- Hotel Maritim website (German)
- PDF with floor layout and function room capacities
- Photos, videos, reports: Eurofurence 17 (2011) resources
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|