Snap E. Tiger
|This article needs copyediting (for correct spelling, grammar, usage, etc.)|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Snap E. entered furry fandom around 1999 after seeing some furry art and seeking out other furries on the internet. His lifelong love of big cat species lead to him adopting a tiger phenotype. His fursona name came from his side business, Snap E. Video.
Snap E. has owned and worn several fursuits which he has built himself.
- Doppelkopf (2012), dark red, black and camel colored lion.
- Snap Bo, a white tiger with HUGE green mohawk. (sold)
- Tsigoti, a black tiger who wears native American garb. (no longer exists)
- CounterSnap, a black tiger with gray stripes and a mohawk. (sold)
- Tutsihusi, a ghost tiger, black with grey stripes.
- Velkro Tiger 1 (2001) and Velkro Tiger 2 (2006) and Velkro Tiger 3 (2009), white tigers with a variety of swappable coloured stripes.
- Snapd Werepoodle, a pink 6'8" poodle.
- MARF, a "big dumb lion" who debuted at Furry Weekend Atlanta 2009). It was sold in April of 2009 to a new owner.
- Salvo, a black liger with HUGE silver mane.
Snap E. also built many other suits as a fursuit maker on his website at www.ByCats4Cats.com
Snap E. has made several appearances in the media. He was interviewed for the April 2001 Omaha World-Herald article "Finding His Inner Tiger", and in May of the same year the letters column of Vanity Fair included a letter from Snap E. commenting on the "Pleasures of the Fur" article from that magazine's March edition.
In 2010, Snap also took part of a local ABC news story on the local furry scene. "Furry Beasts Roam Omaha's Old Market" aired on May 28. Snap also appeared on local CBS affiliate morning show "The Morning Blend" in July of 2010 and 2011 to promote OSFEST, the Omaha Sci-Fi convention.
In 2013, Snap, along with his business ByCats4Cats.com, was featured in his new hometown's newspaper, the White Bear Press.
Crafty Andy interviewed Snap for one of his "On the Sp0t" segments while at Furry Connection North in April, 2013 located in Detroit Michigan. 
Snap E. has attended several conventions dating back to Midwest FurFest 2000. He has been a panelist and con staff for several conventions including AC, FC, MFF, and RCFM. His most recent involvement is as registration staff for MFF and registration co-lead for "Furry Migration", a new convention for 2014 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Also attended: Gaylaxicon, Cat Days, Biggest Little FurCon, FCN, OSFEST, Anime Nebraskon, Contagion and Rocky Mountain Fur Con + others.
 Occupations and hobbies
Snap E. is a fursuit maker via ByCats4Cats.com. He left his job at PayPal.com working with buyer and seller fraud to make fursuits full time. Snap E. enjoys bowling, golfing, tennis, hiking, and pretty much anything that involves the outdoors.
- ↑ Snap E. Tiger at The Fursuit Database.
- ↑ Snap E. Tiger on TLC's 2003 documentary Animal Imitators, on YouTube. Retrieved January 10, 2013
- ↑ Snap E Tiger on Animal Planet's 2008 show "Weird True and Freaky", on Youtube (starting at 06:18). Retrieved January 10, 2013
- ↑ KETV - "Furry Beasts Roam Omaha's Old Market" on YouTube. May, 2010. Retrieved January 10, 2013
- ↑ Snap E promoting OSFEST 2010 on "The Morning Blend". Dated July 19, 2010. Retrieved January 10, 2013
- ↑ Snap E promoting OSFEST 2011 on "The Morning Blend". Dated July 20, 2011. Retrieved January 10, 2013
- ↑ "Custom-made cat suits" - article on White Bear Press. Dated January 2, 2013. Retrieved January 10, 2013
- ↑ "On the Sp0t with Snap E. Tiger" - Retrieved July 18, 2013
- Snap E. Tiger's homepage
- Snap's Spits - Snap E. Tiger on LiveJournal
- By Cats 4 Cats (Snap E Tiger's fursuit business):
|This stub about a person could be .|