DoPE Show 4
The fourth DoPE show called Ceška Paradisa was more of an experiment: additionally to telling a classic story there were games conducted on stage. The show took place in a tent because the place where Eurofurence 9 was held (a sports training camp) didn't have a big hall. The performance was disturbed massively by technical problems with the rented light and sound equipment.
Lionel, Lori und Poke are traveling to the Czech Republic during their vacation. To check in to the hotel they tried to use Lionel's credit card (he is the only one who has one). But Lori had drained it before by making phone calls to the USA. They get a room anyway (the broom closet) after promising to pay the rent by organizing an entertainment program for the rest of the guests. In the hotel the three heroes meet the tough snow leopard Mika, an old school friend of Lori's.
- Fairlight (Poke, Hotel manager)
- Lynard (Lionel)
- Eisfuchs (Lori)
- TaniDaReal (Mika)
- Tigerseye (Hotel bell leopard "Ping")
- o'wolf (Keyboard cat)
- Uncle Kage (moderator)
- Since this show the crew calls itself DoPE.
- This was Mika's first appearance
- The performance had to be interrupted because of the broken receivers for the radio microphones and was restarted after half an hour. The microphones had been replaced with wired models. The puppeteers vented their upcoming frustrations by improvising the first couple of scenes, adding a déjà vu feel to the experience.
- The power connection in the tent was not properly grounded which resulted in live current on the light trussing
- Uncle Kage sarcastically called the technical desaster Czechnology.