DoPE Show 3
The president of the Furry Intelligence Agency decides to remove the perverted subjects from the furry fandom. Especially Poke the sex-crazed big-mouthed ferret is on his list. Two clumsy secret agents, Smith and Wesson were sent out to turn Poke into a good-mannered person using a flashing device called "The Purifier". At first Poke's roomies Lionel and Lori are thrilled about the change, but after only a short time this new Poke gets on their nerves so badly that they want to have the old Poke back. To achieve this, the naive and shy Lori turns into the punk-rock vixen Bad Lori ...
- Fairlight (Poke, Panda, Ghost of Jim Henson)
- Lynard (Lionel)
- Eisfuchs (Lori)
- Zefiro (Smith)
- Alcia Einoorn (Wesson)
 Stage hands
- Large chunks of the skript were written during the convention
- The Ghost of Jim Henson was depicted using a Kermit puppet
- Smith & Wesson talk in a strong German accent
- The telephone used in one of the scenes came back to its owner doco only after nine months, traveling several times throughout Germany.