DoPE Show 14
The fourteenth DoPE show, performed at Eurofurence 19, was titled "End Tide".
- 1 Plot summary
- 2 Credits
- 3 Cast
- 4 Crew
- 5 Special thanks
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Notes
The Hawaiian Islands - beautiful swaying palm trees, long stretches of white and black sand beaches, and warm, tropical breezes day and night. When Savannah van Camp sets out to take part in a student exchange project at the University of Honolulu, she was looking forward to spend a few days in a tropical paradise. But the moment she sets foot on Oahu, things start to turn out quite different, and before she knows it she finds herself embroiled in an eco-thriller of epic proportions where everything is at stake. Will what once was a paradise be lost forever ?
- Makani (Bat)
- Voice: Eisfuchs
- Played by: Eisfuchs, Tigerseye
- Savannah (Serval)
- Voice: Pan Hesekiel Shiroi
- Played by: Pan Hesekiel Shiroi, Liam
- Monica (Marten)
- Voice: TaniDaReal
- Played by: TaniDaReal, Reesa
- Bailey (German Shepherd)
Additional puppeteers & stage hands
Additional Voice Actors
Pre-Recording / Live-Sound
Special FX Engineers
Backdrops & prop building
- Cheetah, CJ, Dhary, EosFoxx, Furvan, Frauke, Gyroplast, KayJay, Kyron, Liam, Lynard, Mendra, Neo, o'wolf, Reesa, Runo, TaniDaReal, Tigerseye, Tioh, Tsanawo, Zefiro
Lifts & Curtains
(Remote controlled system custom made and used by the pawpeteers with the stage techs to cue sound effects while playing live.)
- ConFuzzled Pawpet Show - For being such a wonderful source of inspiration and advice
- Dhary, Ayun, Furball - For providing the stage workshop facilities
- All artists who contributed their artwork for the opening video
- All musicians and vocalists involved in the production of the soundtrack of this show
- KwisA for helping to build the Pawpet stage
- Mendra & Zefiro - For providing their large format printer
- ... and everyone else who made this show possible.
- Savannah, the main character, was originally designed to wear yellowish sport glasses. These were knocked off by the suitcase in the airport scene early on and didn't reappear.
- In the alley scene, Mika appeared (briefly) from the first trash bin.
- In the same scene, the second trash bin was very sinister. If you looked at the 'making of video', one of the annotations described the bin as containing 'Zuul'.
- A helium filled remote controlled (zeppelin) shark was used to spice up the underwater scene.
- This is first DoPE Pawpet show that has a soundtrack produced on CD which is for sale.
- All credits and plot summary taken directly from the promotional flyer
EF6 (2000) | EF7 (2001) | EF8 (2002) | EF9 (2003) | EFX (2004) | EF11 (2005) | EF12 (2006) | EF13 (2007) | EF14 (2008) | EF15 (2009) | EF16 (2010) | EF17 (2011) | EF18 (2012) | EF19 (2013) | EF20 (2014) | EF22 (2016)