|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Floyd is fursuiter and musician who enjoys writing furry themed parodies of popular 80's songs,[clarify], attending conventions and furmeets, making fursuiter badges, and hosting room parties at conventions.
- Abattoir: A cannibalistic black undead mutilated bull who wields a giant meat cleaver.
- Dingus Young: A Paul Hogan-like Australian dingo who loves AC/DC, Bundaberg Rum, and all things bogan.
- Boris: A sabretooth snow leopard who loves vodka.
Floyd's fursuit is a fullsuit, built by Snap E. Tiger. While most people carry their fursuits around in plastic totes, Floyd got creative and built a one of a kind fursuit tote, designed to look like a wooden zoo crate. The interior of the crate also contains a wine rack which holds up to 5 bottles of rum, and a mount to safely store his yard glass.
Floyd has attended several conventions including:
- Furry Connection North 2013
- IndyFurCon 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Great Lakes Fur Con 2014, 2015, 2016
- Motor City Fur Con 2015, 2016, 2017
- Anthrocon 2015
- Midwest FurFest 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
|This stub about a person could be .|