On March 6, 2017, police in Londonderry, New Hampshire, began investigating the report of a sexual assault on a fourteen-year-old boy. It was alleged that Danruk met the boy in an online chatroom, then arranged to meet the boy at his Londonderry home, before sexually assaulting him.
Massachusetts State Police and Plymouth police took Danruk into custody on March 20. He waived extradition to New Hampshire, and was taken into custody by Londonderry police on March 23. He was charged with three counts of felonious sexual assault - statutory rape.
On April 5, the probable cause hearing was continued for another sixty days, after Danruk filed an agreement. Danruk was not released on bail, as a judge agreed with prosecutors who believed he posed a flight risk.
- Danruk Rooface's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- Danruk Rooface's profile on Twitter. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- "Danruk Fullsuit" - posting on GEEKpaw Productions' gallery on Weasyl. Dated January 21, 2014. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- "Mass. man charged with sexual assault of Londonderry boy" - article in the New Hampshire Union Leader. Dated April 17, 2017. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- "Hearing for man accused of sexually assaulting 14-year-old NH boy continued for 60 days" - article on NH1.com. Dated April 5, 2017. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- "Mass. man accused of soliciting sex from Londonderry boy online" - article in the New Hampshire Union Leader. Dated March 24, 2017. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- "Man accused of sexually assaulting 14-year-old NH boy held without bail until trial" - article on NH1.com. Dated April 18, 2017. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- Matt Adey on Facebook
- Danruk on Fur Affinity
- Danruk on Inkbunny
- Danruk on LiveJournal
- Danruk on Pounced
- Danruk on SoFurry
- Danruk Rooface on Twitter
|This stub about a person could be .|