On March 6, 2017, police in Londonderry, New Hampshire, began investigating the report of a sexual assault on a fourteen-year-old boy. The investigation found that Danruk met the boy in an online chatroom on February 26, and, although Danruk was aware of the child’s age, he requested a photograph of the child engaging in sexually explicit conduct, which the child took and sent to him.
Danruk continued to communicate with the boy over the Internet, and on March 4 he travelled from Massachusetts to the child’s residence in Londonderry, New Hampshire. There, on March 4 and 5, Danruk sexually assaulted the boy multiple times.
Massachusetts State Police and Plymouth police took Danruk into custody on March 20. He waived extradition to New Hampshire, and was taken into custody by Londonderry police on March 23. He was charged with three counts of felonious sexual assault - statutory rape. A forensic examination of his computers showed that he possessed various images and videos containing additional child pornography.
On April 5, the probable cause hearing was continued for another sixty days, after Danruk filed an agreement. Danruk was not released on bail, as a judge agreed with prosecutors who believed he posed a flight risk.
On September 14, 2017, acting U.S. Attorney John J. Farley announced that Danruk had pleaded guilty in federal court to one count of producing child pornography. This plea agreement included a binding stipulated sentence of 204 months in prison followed by 10 years of supervised release. A sentencing hearing was scheduled for December 21. He was sentenced to 17 years to be followed by 10 years of supervised release. 
- Danruk Rooface's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- Danruk Rooface's profile on Twitter. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- "Danruk Fullsuit" - posting on GEEKpaw Productions' gallery on Weasyl. Dated January 21, 2014. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- "Mass. man charged with sexual assault of Londonderry boy" - article in the New Hampshire Union Leader. Dated April 17, 2017. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- "Hearing for man accused of sexually assaulting 14-year-old NH boy continued for 60 days" - article on NH1.com. Dated April 5, 2017. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- "Man pleads guilty to producing child porn after meeting 14-year-old NH boy for sex" - article on nh1.com. Dated September 14, 2017. Retrieved September 15, 2017.
- "Mass. man accused of soliciting sex from Londonderry boy online" - article in the New Hampshire Union Leader. Dated March 24, 2017. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- "Man accused of sexually assaulting 14-year-old NH boy held without bail until trial" - article on NH1.com. Dated April 18, 2017. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/2017/12/man_sentenced_to_17_years_in_prison_for_producing_child_porn?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=socialflow "Man Sentenced To 17 Years In Prison For Producing Child Porn" Boston Herald December 22, 2017
- Matt Adey on Facebook
- Danruk on Fur Affinity
- Danruk on Inkbunny
- Danruk on LiveJournal
- Danruk on Pounced
- Danruk on SoFurry
- Danruk Rooface on Twitter
|This stub about a person could be .|