Dallas Regional Anthropomorphic Meeting Association
As of June 2013, its board members were:
- Shiva - President
- Guardian - Vice President
- Simba Maliki - Secretary
- FuzzWolf - Director
- Savrin - Director
- Max Jag - Director
- Glass Ferret - Director
- Path Hyena - Director, convention chair
- Bob Carr - Director, convention chair
- Buck Turner - Treasurer, non-voting
The organization was registered on March 13th, 2008 with the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. Its purpose is to "[provide] venues for the social gathering of writers, artists and craftpeople to facilitate greater understanding of the various aspects of anthropomorphic art forms" and "[generate] funds for distribution to 501(c)3 charities that match the interests and concerns of said community (in particular those that promote the well-being of animals and humans)."
- Furry Fiesta FAQ, Retrieved 19 May 2008
- Franchise Tax Certification of Account Status from the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts website. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- [ http://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/displayEPostcard.do?dispatchMethod=displayEpostInfo&ePostcardId=1659766&ein=262243688&exemptTypeCode=&isDescending=false&totalResults=5&postDateTo=&ein1=&state=TX&dispatchMethod=searchEpostcard&postDateFrom=&country=US&city=Dallas&searchChoice=ePostcard&indexOfFirstRow=0&sortColumn=ein&resultsPerPage=25&names=Furry+Fiesta&zipCode=&deductibility=DRAMA Form 990-N e-Postcard] (2011)
- Furry Fiesta website. Retrieved 5 August 2008.