|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
DJ Vee is a male anthropomorphic grey wolf with long, black hair, usually kept in a ponytail. Of average build, he typically wears plainer clothes than other fursonas, content with a T-Shirt, jeans and modern moccasin shoes.
DJ Vee also has fursonas for his other aliases, however they've yet to be envisioned on paper. For example, Tanya Atani is a female anthromorphic red fox, with short red hair. Vida Astral, DJ Vee's virtual band project, is composed of primarily felines, wolves and one hyena/wolf mix.
DJ Vee primarily composes music based around samples under his main alias, as seen in songs like I Need Somebody!! (sampling from The Beatles' Help!), Waiting 4 Us (sampling from Lt. M'Ress of Star Trek: The Animated Series) and He's a Doggy! (Call Him Chips) (sampling from Zero Punctuation), leaving much of his original works for his secondary aliases.
- His Tanya Atani alias was formerly his "dump stat" alias, left aside for songs of a much lower fare like 222 before a fleshing-out and radical genre change to "beautiful", starting with the sequel to 222, 223.
- Vida Astral primarily composes rock and pop-esque songs, with inspirations stemming from dance music.
- Woohoo Way was formerly a "one-shot" alias, but was recently revived for "videogame-esque" music and chiptune-based music.
- Zerstorung is the Gabber/Speedcore alias, and has collaborated at least once with Tanya Atani.
- zz|onethree was his former main alias, and was also primarily sample-based but also had original songs.
All music is composed mainly on FL Studio versions 5 and 8.
DJ Vee is currently in production of four albums; two under Vida Astal, one under Woohoo Way and two under his main alias. It is currently unknown when they will be released.