|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
DJ Vee (born 1990) is an electronic musician from eastern Tennessee. His label is VAWK! Records.
DJ Vee is a male anthropomorphic grey wolf with long, black hair, usually kept in a ponytail. Of average build, he typically wears plainer clothes than other fursonas, content with a T-Shirt, jeans and modern moccasin shoes.
DJ Vee also has fursonas for his other aliases, however they've yet to be envisioned on paper. For example, Tanya Atani is a female anthromorphic red fox, with short red hair. Vida Astral, DJ Vee's virtual band project, is composed of primarily felines, wolves and one hyena/wolf mix.
DJ Vee primarily composes music based around samples under his main alias, as seen in songs like I Need Somebody!! (sampling from The Beatles' Help!), Waiting 4 Us (sampling from Lt. M'Ress of Star Trek: The Animated Series) and He's a Doggy! (Call Him Chips) (sampling from Zero Punctuation), leaving much of his original works for his secondary aliases.
- His Tanya Atani alias was formerly his "dump stat" alias, left aside for songs of a much lower fare like 222 before a fleshing-out and radical genre change to "beautiful", starting with the sequel to 222, 223.
- Vida Astral primarily composes rock and pop-esque songs, with inspirations stemming from dance music.
- Woohoo Way was formerly a "one-shot" alias, but was recently revived for "videogame-esque" music and chiptune-based music.
- Zerstorung is the Gabber/Speedcore alias, and has collaborated at least once with Tanya Atani.
- zz|onethree was his former main alias, and was also primarily sample-based but also had original songs.
All music is composed mainly on FL Studio versions 5 and 8.
DJ Vee is currently in production of four albums; two under Vida Astal, one under Woohoo Way and two under his main alias. It is currently unknown when they will be released.