Conifur Northwest 2004
|Conifur Northwest 1998|
|Conifur Northwest 1999|
|Conifur Northwest 2000|
|Conifur Northwest 2001|
|Conifur Northwest 2002|
|Conifur Northwest 2003|
|Conifur Northwest 2004|
|Conifur Northwest 2005|
|Conifur Northwest 2006|
Among the staff of Conifur Northwest 2004 were:
- Director: Shandower
- Business Manager: Gene Breshears
- Technical Services: James "Tibo" Birdsall
- Clinics and Panels: Gene Breshears
- Dealers' Den: Chuck Melville
- ConOps: Judy "J'wyldragon" Oxford, Gen Lang, and Mark Hargreaves
- Charity Auction and Volunteer Coordinator: Judy "J'wyldragon" Oxford
- Gaming Room: Steve Stadnicki
- Security: VirusFox and Gatomo
Events included the ongoing Art Show (with Art Auction on Sunday the 26th), Dealers' Den, Video Room, and Gaming Room, in addition to clinics, the masquerade/Furry Beauty Pageant, Fursuit Parade, and Dance.
The Conifur Northwest 2004 Program Book is 42 pages. It is printed in black and white, with a front cover by Chad Krueger and back cover by Mitch Biero. It has interior art by C. D. Woodbury, Chad Krueger, David Hopkins, Diana Vick, Edd Vick, Heather Bruton, J. L. Anderson, Sara Howard, and Teri Wood. The conbook also included the stories "A Profusion of Canids" by Gene Breshears and "The Wolf Who Was a Man" by Rex Wolf.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Conifur Northwest 2004. Lynnwood, Washington: Conifur Northwest, 2004.
- ↑ Anthropomorphic Fandom Convention Information Sheet. Retrieved November 24, 2007.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Daily Howl. Sunday Morning. [September 26 2004]. Conifur Northwest, 2004.
- Photos, videos, reports: Conifur Northwest 2004 resources