|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by adding references.|
For specifics, check the edit history and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
|ConFurence 0 (1989)|
|ConFurence 1 (1990)|
|ConFurence 2 (1991)|
|ConFurence 3 (1992)|
|ConFurence 4 (1993)|
|ConFurence 5 (1994)|
|ConFurence 6 (1995)|
|ConFurence 7 (1996)|
|ConFurence 8 (1997)|
|ConFurence 9 (1998)|
|ConFurence 10 (1999)|
|ConFurence 11 (2000)|
|ConFurence 12 (2001)|
|ConFurence 2002 (13)|
|ConFurence 2003 (14)|
|ConFurence guests of honor|
ConFurence 5 was a furry convention in the ConFurence series held over January 21-23 of 1994. Yet again the venue changed, this time to the Airporter Garden Hotel in Irvine, California. The con's theme was "Furries in Space". Three-day membership cost $20 in advance.
Events included a writing workshop by guest of honor A. C. Crispin and the first NitroCoon Radio Show.
The ConFurence Filk Contest was won by "I'm Going to ConFurence Five", lyrics by Samuel Conway.
Guests of Honor
- Alicia Austin (SF/fantasy artist)
- A. C. Crispin (author of "V" and "Starbridge")
- Michael Capobianco (SF writer)
- Terrie Smith (animator/illustrator)
- Phil Foglio (creator/artist, "Buck Godot" and "Xenophile", unofficial GOH)
The souvenir programme book featured cover art by Mitch Beiro. Attendees also received "Anime gets Furry!", a special 12 page guide to the furry animation and comics of Japan, illustrated by Michele Light and Terrie Smith. The booklet contained the adventures of a furry sentai called "Five Fur".
- ↑ ConFurence 5 Special Event - NitroCoon radio show/audio comic. alt.fan.furry, Nov. 9, 1993.
- ↑ ConFurence Filk Contest on kayshapero.net. Retrieved May 3, 2008.
- ConFurence 5 info page
- Photos, videos, reports: ConFurence 5 (1994) resources
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you improve it?|