|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
ConFeatherence was a semi-organised Australian furmeet held in Melbourne over a week in March 1997. It was possibly the last meetup for the "Old School" fans in the country.
Previous organized fan meets in Australia include gatherings at OzCon 4 and OzCon 5.
- Gryf, Kreggan (from Perth and Adelaide respectively; the avians after which the event was named)
- Sebkha, Chris Baird, Jagafeh (from Brisbane)
- Bernard Doove, Ch'marr (Melbourne)
- ...plus a few newbie fans from the Melbourne area.
 Notable Events
- the guided tour of Melbourne Zoo (with former guide Ch'marr).
- the "which version of Eric Schwartz' Sabrina do you prefer-- the dumpy nerdgirl, or the Baywatch extra with large breasts" discussion. (Conclusion: nerdgirl for the win.)
- a BBQ at Ch'marr's place.
- the "how long can you stick your head in a bucket of ice-water" competiton (winner: Chris, 47 seconds).
- paying a visit to Paul Kidd's place.
- Chris Baird passing on the OzFurry mailing list to Ch'marr.