Clementine (also known as Vitani, Clementine Fox or ClemFox, born December 12) is a furry artist, fursuit maker and fursuiter who lives in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States. Her character is a "dick-girl" (all female with only male genitalia) white fennec with black and orange markings named Clementine, hence her name.
Clementine makes fursuits under the name FruitSuit Creations. The creation of FruitSuit account at Fur Affinity was announced January 28, 2013.
Clemetine has had 22 piercings and 10 tattoos, one being a sleeve started on her upper right arm.
She has attended many conventions including:
- Anthrocon 2008
- Anthrocon 2009 (July 2009)
- FurFright 2009 (October 2009)
- Further Confusion 2010 (January 2010)
- FA: United 3 (May 2010)
- Anthrocon 2010 (June 2010)
- FurFright 2010 (October 2010)
- Midwest FurFest 2010 (November 2010)
- Further Confusion 2011
Her Clementine suit won third place in the Fandom's Favorite Fursuit Fracas 2010 fursuit competition.
- Clementine's profile on DeviantArt. Retrieved January 23, 2017.
- ClemFox's profile on Twitter. Retrieved january 23, 2017.
- Updated Clementine Ref - submission by ClemFox on Fur Affinity. Dated August 22, 2013. Retrieved January 23, 2017.
- Fursuit Building Account!! CHECK IT OUT!! January 28, 2013 post by Clementine to her FA journal.
- Clementine on Fur Affinity
- Clementine - photography account on Fur Affinity
- Clementine - art by others on Fur Affinity
- Vitani (Clementine) (old account) on Fur Affinity
- Clementine Suit on White Wolf Creations' gallery
- Clementine on Inkbunny
- Clementine on DeviantArt
- Clementine on Twitter
- FruitSuit Creations:
|This stub about a person could be .|