Her anthropomorphic works were a common staple in comic companies such as Radio Comix and Antarctic Press. Although having no fursona per se, she often illustrates herself on furry media as an anthropomorphic female mule, appropriately named "Cadence D. Mule" On her early days within the fandom, she would often accompany Antarctic Press during their convention tour, helping promote some of the furry comics she worked on, such as Furrlough and Wild Life. While working at Heart of Texas Productions, she created, along with fellow artist Stan Jink, Filthy Animals, an adult comic showcasing the adventures of a group porn-star toons, or Poons. She is also the creator of the one shot comic, Para-FUR-Nalia, dedicated to furry and cartoon characters garbed in punk regalia.
Her present relation with furry fandom is unknown. She currently resides in the state of Texas, U.S.A.
 Game credits
- Buena Vista Games
- 199? - Villain's Revenge - Disney interactive, Buena Vista Games' former name (Key assistant animator)
- Warner Bros. TV Animation
- Warner Bros. Feature Animation
- Cindy Crowell at the IMDb
- Stained.com, producers of unusual stained glass work. Features media by Cindy Crowell.
|This stub about a person could be .|