From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Chip may refer to:
- Chip, one of the two chipmunk cartoon characters duo created in 1943 at Walt Disney Productions
- Francais Charles Caramel, also known as Chip Caramel, Chippy, or just Chip, a furry artist who lives in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
- Chip Fox, a furry artist who lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
- Chip n'Death, a furry artist who lives in California, USA
- Chip Unicorn, a member of the board of directors of Anthropomorphic Arts and Education who lives in Newark, California, USA
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.