Chattanooga Monthly Furmeet
The Chattanooga Monthly Furmeet was a monthly furmeet started by Joy The Bunny in 2007 with the goal of forming a cohesive community among Chattanooga, Tennessee and Tri-State area furs. The group had about ten members. The meets took place usually on the first Saturday of the month at a well-known Chattanooga location. Fursuits were generally encouraged.
Due to lack of interest, many local furs moving away, and some personal issues, the meets stopped in late 2007.
Meets and locations
- March 3rd, 2007 - Chattanooga-Hamilton County Bicentennial Library, Downtown Branch
- April 7th, 2007 - Chattanooga Zoo at Warner Park, Tennessee Aquarium
- May 12th, 2007 - Winner's Circle in Ft. Oglethorpe, GA.
- June 8th and 9th, 2007 - Sleep over, Joy the Bunny's house.
- July 13th, 2007 - Lunch and drawing at Cici's Pizza.
- August 11th, 2007 - Cookout and movies, Oldfreek's house.
- September 23rd, 2007 - Oldfreek’s house.
- October 20th, 2007 - East Brainerd Sonic.