Her fursona, Candy, is a light grey goat with dark grey patches up the arms and legs to represent her hooves. She was drawn with humanoid feet in the past, but (starting circa 2011?) ChapperIce has taken to drawing her with hooves. Her goat has a male counterpart named Cotton, both of which have hair named of cotton candy (hence their names). However, this idea has not been taken advantage of yet.
ChapperIce prefers to be called Chap or more recently Risky after her new deviantart name, RiskyRussian. She also created a grey rabbit character nicknamed Risky (Real name Carrie, or Carrot Cake) to go along with the name. The character is said to represent her desire to cook while Candy represents her carefree, childish side.
- ChapperIce's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved January 5, 2009
- ChapperIce's Artist Information on Fur Affinity. Retrieved January 5, 2009
- ChapperIce as RiskyRussian on LiveJournal
- ChapperIce on Fur Affinity
- ChapperIce 's new deviantART
- ChapperIce on deviantART
- ChapperIce on Furspace
|This stub about a person could be .|