Cerebus the Aardvark (or simply Cerebus) is an independent comic book that was created, written and illustrated by Canadian artist Dave Sim, with backgrounds by fellow Canadian Gerhard, and self-published through Aardvark-Vanaheim.
 Publishing history
Sim began the series in 1977 as a parody of Conan the Barbarian, and moved onto other topics, such as politics, religion, gender relations and creator’s rights over the course of 300 issues until March 2004, when Cerebus was finally "dead". Sim considers his body of work on Cerebus to be a single, 6000-page graphic novel.
- ↑ Comic Book Resources - August 15, 2006
- ↑ Vue Weekly - "A Multitude of Sims"
- ↑ The Believer - September 2005
|This stub about a comic could be .|
- Dave Sim & Gerhard's Cerebus art website
- Cerebus: An Aardvark on the Edge - The Journal of American Pop Culture
- Cerebus Archives
- Cerebus Yahoo! group
|Some of this page is derived from Wikipedia. The original article was at Cerebus. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WikiFur, the text of Wikipedia is available under CC-BY-SA and the GFDL.|