- Note: This category is no longer used. The stories that used to appear in this category have been reassigned to one or more of the categories discussed below.
Articles about individual stories should be placed in one of the following categories:
- Fictional stories that are longer than about 40,000 words belong in Category:Novels;
- Fictional stories that are shorter than about 40,000 words belong in Category:Short stories (this includes novellas);
- True stories and other works of non-fiction belong in Category:Non-fiction.
- Single works of fiction with more than one author belong in Category:Collaborative stories.
Articles describing series or collections of stories should be placed in one of the following categories:
- A series of stories produced by (or closely controlled by) one or more individuals, especially if commercially published, belongs in Category:Story series;
- A story universe or series, usually online, that is generally open to any writer wishing to contribute stories to it belongs in Category:Story worlds;
- Published collections of stories by a single author belong in Category:Single-author anthologies;
- Other published collections of unrelated stories other than periodicals belong in Category:Anthologies;
- Periodicals that include stories (whether related or not) belong in Category:Fanzines;
- Online collections of unrelated stories belong in Category:Story archives.
Note that it is permissible and encouraged to have both an article about a series of stories and articles about the individual stories in the series.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
This category currently contains no pages or media.