Camp Furst State
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
- Camp Furst State I had about 15 attendees, and ran from June 12 - 14th, 2009.
- Camp Furst State II had 20 attendees and ran from June 11th - 13th, 2010. This year, all campers got badges and t-shirts designed and created by Jess Hillard.
- Camp Furst State III had 25 attendees and ran from September 8th - September 11th, 2011. Campers had the opportunity to register as either a Camper or an Outdoorsman. Campers got badges, Outdoorsmen got badges and t-shirts, both designed and created by Jess.
- Camp Furst State 4 had 16 attendees and ran from September 6th - September 9th, 2012. Campers once again had the option to register as an outdoorsman or a camper. Outdoorsman got t-shirts and campers got badges, both designed by Jess.
- Camp Furst State 5 had 22 attendees and ran from September 19 - 22. Campers had the option of registering as a Camper or Outdoorsman. Outdoorsmen received t-shirts designed by Jess.