|ConFurence 0 (1989)|
|ConFurence 1 (1990)|
|ConFurence 2 (1991)|
|ConFurence 3 (1992)|
|ConFurence 4 (1993)|
|ConFurence 5 (1994)|
|ConFurence 6 (1995)|
|ConFurence 7 (1996)|
|ConFurence 8 (1997)|
|ConFurence 9 (1998)|
|ConFurence 10 (1999)|
|ConFurence 11 (2000)|
|ConFurence 12 (2001)|
|ConFurence 2002 (13)|
|ConFurence 2003 (14)|
|ConFurence guests of honor|
The convention had the dual themes of "Music and Mirth" and "Reptiles". There were many dance events, including the Purple Nurple Live! and the costumed Fur Dance. A Minnesota TV station, KARE, sent a press crew to cover the convention. The advance price of three and a half day memberships was $20. By the end of the convention, over 1000 memberships had been sold.
Guests of Honor
- Peter S. Beagle (fantasy author, The Last Unicorn)
- Robert J. Sawyer (science fiction author)
- Dr. Jane Robinson (filksinger/dinosaur expert)
- After the convention ended and until its organizers changed, ConFurence gained a reputation as being an event where the staff did little to enforce appropriate public behavior. However, media coverage was relatively positive, despite noting the event's adult aspects.
- Directors: Mark Merlino (facilities and logistics), Rod O'Riley (dealer and guest relations), Jazmyn Concolor (art show and membership)
- Director's Assistant: Bob Caron
- Registration: DeWayne Stuart, Karl Maurer, Johnathan Hartman/Gomez, Rachet Rosentweig, Daniel Torres
- Den Mother: Kay Shapero
- Art Show: Viky Levitin, Darrel Exline, Tim Fitelson, Sheri Mount
- Show Crew: John Geyer and Amanda Geyer, Lynn Kurtz, Michael Underwood, Cargo (Purple Nurple Live!), Dean Ricks (Club Tekno-Fur)
- Information: James F. Mullen
- Volunteers: Andrew Clark, Carol Higuchi
- Security: Zsanene Klinkler, James Patrick Callicot, Steven Bornstein, Tom McDaniel and Brandy McDaniel
- Video Theater: Greg Bilan
- Event Video: David Bliss
- Gaming: Kurt Miller
- Guest & VIP Lounges: Dean Hellerud, Scott Alexander, Ryan Campbell, Brian Tiemann
- General Staff: Margo and Nick Alenikov, Eric-Alexander Bitten, George F. Chaney III, Loring Cleavland, Raymond Callazo, Canuss, Eli Harvey, Charles Nezzer Jr, Ken Nielsen, David Parenteau, Rob Powell, Gary Renaud, Mike Ruppel, Mark Sterling, Shawn Strobel, James Trietsch, Kaycy Ruffer
Andreas Schulmayer, Brian W. Antoine, Brock Hoagland, Bruce Wilhite, Chad Laubach, Charles E. Corprew, Charles Nezzer, Charles G. Lee, Christopher L. Pesl, Craig Mucket, D. Patrick Garvey Jr, Daniel C. Eloff, David Bliss, Dennis R. Peterson, Gabriel Gentile, Gary Breuckman, James Lenigk, James McMechan, James P. Kelley, James W. Birdsall, Jennifer Brozek, John R. Johns II, Jonah E. Safar, Kayotae Blackwolf, Lyn Thomson, Mark L. Severson, Michael J. Murphy, Norman Fabian, Paul P. McNutt, Ralph Atwood, Rex Chamberlain, Richard F. Thatcher, Rick Duffy, Robert Larson, Ron Johnson, Sarah Wheeler, Stacey Wenkel, T. H. Traubitz, Troy D. Risher, V. T. Hangartner, Veronica Asrouch, Wayne Quick, William Haas
Andrew French, Andrew H. Pidcock, Andy Cullen, Anthony C. Brewer, Brian Kimmes, Bryan Myers, Chatles E. Roe, Chris Torek, Colleen Polak, Dana Uehara, David Buttenshaw, David Green, Earl P. Bacon, Ed Holdwell, Eirc Miyoda, Eli Harvey, Freddy E. Praul, Gary Bridges, Guy Garnett, Jason Short, Jim Rauscher, John C. Williams, John W. Pharr, Johnathan Hammer, Juan F. Lara, Justin Carpenter, Loring Grant Cleaveland, Lionman, Michael T. Danaher, Patil Florian, Paul Polak, Richard Williams, Robert C. King, Robert E. Sanders, Robert Whiteman, Romano Eberwein, Ron Dippold, Shawn Strobel, Steven Bornstein, Sylvain St.-Pierre, Thomas G. Brady, Thomas Riccardi, Will A. Sanborn
- ↑ ConFurence Filk Contest on kayshapero.net. Retrieved May 3, 2008.
- ↑ alt.fan.furry post by Ed Kline on Feb. 8, 1997.
- ↑ alt.fan.furry post by Brad Austin on Dec. 28, 1997.
- ↑ alt.fan.furry post by Scott Malcomson on Jan. 2, 1998.
- ↑ A "Tail" You Won't "Fur"get - KARE-11 (February 1997)