BunFur used to run annually around mid-year in 2012 and 2013, but, by the same time in 2014, there were no announcements of an event that year. Eventually, the website went offline.
This small event for two evolved into a more general get-together for local furries. After being advertising on Facebook and various furry websites, the meet grew almost to the point of being a small convention. New furries came to light in the Bundaberg area, and the event was also attended by furries from Brisbane and Gladstone.
- Bundyfurs Under New Management!. News of reopened site and monthly meets on the BunFur's website. Retrieved June 19, 2020.
- Fur-tastic fun for all - article in Bundaberg's NewsMail newspaper. Dated August 9, 2012. Retrieved May 10, 2013
- About page on the BunFur website. Retrieved May 10, 2013.
- Furries gather in Botanic Gardens - article in Bundaberg's NewsMail newspaper. Dated August 13, 2012. Retrieved May 10, 2013.
- Bundaberg Furries on TV video news segment on YouTube. Retrieved May 10, 2013.
- Events on the BunFur website. Retrieved May 10, 2013.
- Lion and mythical warg to join Bundy's second furry party - article in the Fraser Coast Chronicle. Dated May 10, 2013. Retrieved May 10, 2013.
- BunFur official website
- Furries in the Park 2013 article on NewsMail
- BunFur organiser chats to us about all things fur article on Northen Star (2013)
|This entry about an event is a stub - can you it?|