Brown Leopard (Ronald R. Packer II, born October 6, 1977) is an avid fursuiter, amateur radio operator, electronics technician and computer technician who lives in Ohio, USA. He owns his own computer company, and is the primary webmaster of yellowdogclub.com. His character is an anthropomorphic Amur Leopard.
In July 2011, Brown Leopard was arrested, along with his wife, Wolfie Stonespirit, and fellow fur, Keba, for theft. Police recovered "a large amount of stolen property" from their home. Brown Leopard also had a warrant for his arrest from West Virginia, for a "failure to appear on a weapons offense".
On 1 September, 2011, Brown Leopard plead guilty to two counts of breaking and entering, and one count of possessing criminal tools, each felonies of the fifth degree. A count of theft was dropped as the result of a plea bargain. He was sentenced to 23 months imprisonment; however, on October 6 days he filed for judicial release, which was granted; Brown Leopard said "Part of our speedy happenings were that it was in my plea bargain". He was released by November 11.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brown Leopard's profile on the Fur Affinity forums. Retrieved July 24, 2011
- ↑ 3 arrested in alleged multi-county theft operation - The Marion Star. Retrieved 16 July 2011 (paid article)
- ↑ A brief note and request for civility on the recent arrest report. - Trickster Wolf et. al., Morphicon discussion group. Retrieved 17 July 2011 (login account)
- ↑ Four furs booked in two days - GreenReaper, Flayrah. Retrieved November 8, 2011
- ↑ Breaking and entering nets stolen property - report on Marionohio.tv. Dated July 16, 2011. Retrieved July 24, 2011
- ↑ 2011 CR 0368 State of Ohio vs. Packer, Ronald R WRF
- ↑ Successful Judicial Release Stories... - Brown Leopard, PrisonTalk forums (November 11, 2011) Retrieved February 6, 2012.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- BL's Pawprints - Brown Leopard on LiveJournal
- Brown Leopard on Twitter
- Brown Leopard on Fur Affinity
- Brown Leopard on deviantART
- Brown Leopard on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be .|