From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
> Brian Harp
Brian Harp, also know as Sharky, Jace Hyena or just Jace (born July 21, 1972), is a furry artist who lives in Walnut Creek, California, USA.
He enjoys additional hobbies such as model building, figurine painting, FRPG's, war games, costume building and prop making.
 Convention attendance
Brian Harp uses a variety of media for his work, including archival inks and Copic markers. His subject matter ranges from PG to X. He created a race of anthro Dragons known as the Dz'isu.
||Jace after a year and a month still has nothing to show for the 300$ i paid him...I emailed him about every two weeks for status updates each time i got a new excuse.... [...] So it looks like i'm dead in the water...Thankyou Jace you've been a tremendous help....
- In May 2007, Iridium Wolf made a post to artists_beware stating that:
||Four years ago I commissioned Brian "Jace/Sharky" Harp for two pictures. [...] I sent him the money soon after he agreed to do the pictures, the full $170, in June 2003. [...] For four years, I did not receive any progress reports, I have not received any preliminary sketches, I have gotten nothing.
He posted "to let Jace know that he should knuckle down and get the stack of work he has before him done."
Other people, including madd_tom_kit, reported on the same thread that Jace had not completed commissions. Iridium Wolf would bring up this incident later on on other people posts concerning their commission trouble with the artist:
||I'm sorry to say that you are only the latest in a rather long line of people to be burned by Jace. [...] A number of artist_beware watchers/commenters started adding up what we had paid Jace, though that fizzled out as we approached $1,000. I'm sure the amount paid to him with nothing to show for it is much higher
||I commissioned a $50 picture from him because I thought his art was cute, I've waited months now, and haven't even seen a preview of the work. I didn't say anything because he had told me a story about having to under go dialysis treatments. But after a while I got worried so I sent him note after note to see if I could at least look at how far along he is. After three months I gave up
- ↑ Brian Harp profile page on Twitter (Retrieved February 23, 2013)
- ↑ Jace - July 26, 2005 post by madd_tom_kit to artists_beware on LiveJournal (Retrieved May 30, 2007)
- ↑ This may or may not be news - May 27, 2007 post by Iridum Wolf to artists_beware on LiveJournal (Retrieved May 30, 2007)
- ↑ This may or may not be news comment posted on May 30, 2007 by Iridum Wolf to artists_beware on LiveJournal (Retrieved May 30, 2007)
- ↑ This may or may not be news comment posted on May 29, 2007 comment posted by madd_tom_kit to artists_beware on LiveJournal (Retrieved May 30, 2007)
- ↑ Warning comment posted on July 22, 2010 by Iridium Wolf on artists_beware (Retrieved August 1, 2011)
 External links