BoltMutt, or Bolt the Wolfdog, is a furry fan, vine user and youtuber who identifies as non-binary and uses singular "they" pronouns, and lives on Long Island, New York, USA. As of late June 2017, their channel has over 10,000 subscribers. Their fursona is a grey and black wolfdog with purple, blue, and yellow markings influenced by the popular Japanese anime, Sailor Moon.
Bolt has been in the furry fandom since 2009. They were first known as Blackice the Wolf. On October 19, 2013, Bolt received their first fursuit, which was made by Owling of Green Fox Fursuits. They sold their fursuit in September of 2015 and has since commissioned and received a new one from lazylupe. 
- "About Blot" BoltMutt's Tumblr biographical page. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- "Bolt" - posting on Bolt the Wolfdog's gallery on Weasyl. Dated December 14, 2013. Retrieved March 10, 2014.
- "Fursuit" - posting on Bolt the Wolfdog's gallery on Weasyl. Dated December 14, 2013. Retrieved March 10, 2014.
- Bolt the Wolfdog on Tumblr
- Bolt the Wolfdog on Fur Affinity
- Bolt the Wolfdog on Twitter
- Bolt the Wolfdog on Facebook
- Bolt the Wolfdog on Weasyl
- Bolt the Wolfdog on Youtube
- Bolt the Wolfdog on Vine
|This stub about a person could be .|