Big Sky Camp Paw
Camp Paw claims to be "the only furry camping con to allow firearms", under strict restrictions. In 2017, attendees were prompted to bring their firearms if they wished; this suggestion had been removed by 2018, and between 2017 and 2019 the code of conduct featured an additional requirement that "no one is to be drinking/intoxicated while carrying a weapon."
- Big Sky Fur Meet 2016 took place June 10-12, 2016 at the Aspen Grove Picnic Area in the Helena National Forest, just outside Lincoln, Montana.
- Big Sky Camp Paw 2017 took place June 23-25, 2017, again at the Aspen Grove Picnic Area. 40 campers attended.
- Big Sky Camp Paw 2018 took place June 21-24, 2018, at the Larry Creek Group Campground outside Florence, Montana. Attendance was 56 people.
- Big Sky Camp Paw 2019 took place June 27-30, 2019, at the Larry Creek Group Campground outside Florence, Montana. Attendance was 73 people.
As of 2019, although most have been involved in earlier years:
- Registration: Tundra Husky
- Website (since 2018) and photography: Pepper Snep
- Chef de cuisine: Marshall
- Chef's assistant: Koyuk
- Setup/teardown: Bluescales, Endless
Big Sky Camp Paw was founded by Tundra Husky, but is now run by Big Sky Anthro, Inc, a Montana domestic public benefit corporation without members (D1051185), founded July 28, 2017, which has filed for 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt status.
- Big Sky Fur Meet (archived July 5, 2016)
- About - Big Sky Camp Paw. Retrieved February 24, 2019.
- Code of Conduct - Big Sky Camp Paw. Retrieved February 24, 2019.
- Big Sky Paw Camp website. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Big Sky Camp Paw website. Retrieved June 25, 2018.
- Gallery - Big Sky Camp Paw. Retrieved February 24, 2019.
- Big Sky Camp Paw website. Retrieved December 27, 2018.
- Staff - Big Sky Camp Paw. Retrieved February 24, 2019.
- Big Sky Anthro, Inc. (D1051185) business details - Montana Secretary of State. Retrieved February 24, 2019.
- Big Sky Camp Paw - official website (previously bigskycampcon.org)
- BigSky Camp Paw (CampPaw) on Telegram
- Photos, videos, reports: Big Sky Camp Paw resources