Beyond Good & Evil
Beyond Good & Evil is a video game for the GameCube, PC, PlayStation 2, and Xbox. It was designed by Rayman-creator Michel Ancel, developed by Ubisoft in-house (with Ancel on the team) and released in late 2003. It focuses around the exploits of Jade, a female reporter and the game's protagonist. It has been called "the best game that nobody ever played". The title may allude to Friedrich Nietzsche's "Beyond Good and Evil" of the same name, in which he states that "anything done out of love goes beyond good and evil".
The list includes:
- Capra Sapiens - Oumi, Fehn (Lighthouse); Drunk (Akuda Bar) - Goats
- Rhinoceros Sapiens - Issam, Hal, Babukar (Mammago garage) - Rhinos
- Sus Sapiens - Pey'J (Party) - Pig
- Aquilus Sapiens - Newspaper seller (Pedestrian district) - Eagle
- Walrus Sapiens - Ming Tzu, pedestrian (Pedestrian District) - Walrus
- Taurus Sapiens - Mo, the bartender (Akuda Bar) - Bull
- Carcharodon Sapiens - Francis, Rufus (Akuda Bar) - Shark
- Felis Sapiens - Mei (IRIS Den) - Cat
Due to the fact that Beyond Good & Evil is the first of three games set in this universe, the number of anthropomorphic species is subject to change if and when the sequel(s) are developed.
|Some of this page is derived from Wikipedia. The original article was at Beyond Good & Evil (video game). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WikiFur, the text of Wikipedia is available under CC-BY-SA and the GFDL.|