Bayou Furry Bash
Bayou Furry Bash is a furry convention proposed to be held in Metairie, Louisiana, USA. As of April 2019, the organizers intended to hold its first instance in early 2020, with the goal of avoiding Mardi Gras and other nearby events.
As of February 20, 2020, the organization has announced they have pushed back the debut dates to late 2021.
As of July 17, 2021, the organization has announced they have pushed back the debut to 2022. 
Bayou Furry Bash is organized by the Louisiana Anthropomorphic Association, a Louisiana non-profit corporation (43423913N) registered April 8, 2019.
- Black Wolf (President and Chair)
- Wolfgang Engebretsen (Vice-Chair)
- Jade Bleufox (Secretary, Treasurer)
- Rook Sillmane
- Ace Wuffamute
- Laminar Fox
- DJ Cody (Cody Matheson)
- "We are actually trying to avoid Mardi Gras season as it's too busy and crowded during that time. And TFF is a week after Mardi Gras in 2020. As a first year con, we are also trying to avoid clashing with the larger cons." - Bayou Furry Bash, Twitter (June 11, 2019)
- Announcement to delay con to 2021 post on Twitter. Retrieved February 21, 2020.
- Announcement to delay con to 2022 post on Twitter. Retrived July 26, 2021.
- LOUISIANA ANTHROPOMORPHIC ASSOCIATION - Louisiana Secretary of State Business Filing. Retrieved September 20, 2019.
- Bayou Furry Bash on Facebook
- Bayou Furry Bash (BashBayou) on Twitter
- Bayou Furry Bash announcements and SFW chat on Telegram
- Bayou Furry Bash on Instagram
|This entry about a future convention is a stub - can you it?|