Barkley first came across furry artwork in 2006 while browsing Deviant Art looking for Sonic the Hedgehog fan art. He had already been a Sonic the Hedgehog fan since 1995, and an avid reader of the Archie published Sonic the Hedgehog comic book since 2001. Barkley didn't take any real interest in the furry community until July 2013 when he discovered the monthly West Michigan Furry Bowl Meet held at Spectrum Lanes in Wyoming, Michigan, which was only a few miles from where he lived at the time.
Barkley's fursona,  Barkley Beaver, was created on July 29th, 2013, only 2 days after attending his first furry bowl meet.
Barkley commissioned his first Barkley Beaver partial suit (Barkley Beaver v1) in mid 2014, and was completed in September 2014 by Snow Leopard Creations. In late 2017, Barkley commissioned White Wolf Creations to produce a new full Barkley Beaver fursuit (Barkley Beaver v2). The suit was completed in September 2018.
Barkley has attended:
- Midwest Fur Fest 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Great Lakes Fur Con 2014, 2015, 2016
- Motor City Furry Con 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Anthrocon 2016, 2017, 2018
- Fur Squared 2017
- IndyFurCon 2017, 2018
- Trance88's (Barkley Beaver's) profile on deviantART. Retrieved April 19, 2014.
- Barkley Beaver's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved April 19, 2014.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Barkley Beaver on Fur Affinity
- Trance88 (Barkley Beaver) on deviantART
- Trance88 on YouTube
- Beaverbark Photography on Flickr
|This stub about a person could be .|