- This page is about the regular arcade gaming event in London. Scotiacon 2022 also hosted a retro video game night called the Scotiacon Barkade.
BarkadeFurs is an arcade furmeet located at The Heart of Gaming in East Croydon, London, UK. The event takes over the venue and spans across multiple floors, featuring a soundstage, storefront, and arcade floor.  The first iteration of BarkadeFurs was held on February 23, 2019 and had an attendance of over 100,  with later events gaining over 150. 
Fursuiting is allowed and encouraged, with a designated changing area, cloakroom, and water for fursuiters. The meet has its own Dealers Den where merchandise and commissions can be bought from local creators. Furry-themed cocktails are available from the bar within the venue, which serves a range of drinks.
BarkadeFurs' mascots are Ayden and Brooke. They were designed by Garnetto.
Dates & Events
BarkadeFurs' dates vary based on venue availability.
- The Barkade - Scotiacon 2022 schedule. Accessed February 2, 2022.
- "Come and join us for a night of retro arcade goodness on Friday 11th Feb from 9pm. We have several arcade cabinets available or try your hand at some classic lightgun games. #scotiacon" - Cyrus Bearhound, Twitter (January 28, 2022)
- BarkadeFurs official website. Retrieved March 11, 2020.
- Tweet by Dustlucky on Twitter. Dated February 24, 2019. Retrieved February 24, 2019.
- Tweet by BarkadeFurs on Twitter. Dated March 15, 2020.
|This entry about an event is a stub - can you it?|