Bandit the Raccoon
Bandit the Raccoon (real name Christopher Richard Parque-Johnson, born September 25, 1993), is a graphic designer and electronica musician in Garden Grove, California. Bandit is the host of The Raccoon's Den, and the producer, writer, and keyboardist in Storm Le.
Bandit has been a furry fan since 2006, he became publicly active in the community when he created "The Raccoon's Den" in 2009. Bandit has attended many furmeets in Southern California, and 3 conventions, most of which are featured on The Raccoon's Den.
- The Prancing Skiltaire
- Fall FurBQ
- Lake Murray Furry Anthro Outing
- Los Angeles Griffith Park
- The Bam Fox Lounge
- Califur - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Further Confusion - 2012, 2013, 2014
- Biggest Little Fur Con - 2013, 2014
Music / Discography
Bandit is an electronica musician, he has currently released four singles, one EP, "Solace" (2014), and two albums, "Everlasting" (2010) and "Resolve" (2013). Since 2011 he's participated in the duo Storm Le with current vocalist, Remy Suzuki.
- Everlasting (2010)
- Resolve (2013)
- Solace (2014)
- Grünflächen (2010)
- Takeover (2010)
- Larkspur (2011)
- In Vivo (2012)
As of March 28, 2013, FurMedia occasionally uses Bandit's song "Takeover" as the intro to their streams..
- "Solace" EP on BandCamp. Retrieved September 23, 2014.
- "Everlasting" album on BandCamp. Retrieved April 24, 2013.
- "Resolve" album on BandCamp. Retrieved November 26, 2013.
- FürMedia featuring Bandit's music page during their March 28th stream at 1:50 on LiveStream. Retrieved April 24, 2013.