Bandit the Raccoon
Bandit the Raccoon (real name Christopher Richard Parque-Johnson, born September 25, 1993), is a graphic designer and electronica musician in Garden Grove, California. Bandit is the host of The Raccoon's Den, and the producer, writer, and keyboardist in Storm Le.
Bandit has been a furry fan since 2006, he became publicly active in the community when he created "The Raccoon's Den" in 2009. Bandit has attended many furmeets in Southern California, and 3 conventions, most of which are featured on The Raccoon's Den.
- The Prancing Skiltaire
- Fall FurBQ
- Lake Murray Furry Anthro Outing
- Los Angeles Griffith Park
- The Bam Fox Lounge
- Califur - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Further Confusion - 2012, 2013, 2014
- Biggest Little Fur Con - 2013, 2014
Music / Discography
Bandit is an electronica musician, he has currently released 4 singles, and two albums, "Everlasting" (2010) and "Resolve" (2013). Since 2011 he's participated in the duo Storm Le with current vocalist, Remy Suzuki.
- Everlasting (2010)
- Resolve (2013)
- Grünflächen (2010)
- Takeover (2010)
- Larkspur (2011)
- In Vivo (2012)
As of March 28, 2013, FurMedia occasionally uses Bandit's song "Takeover" as the intro to their streams..
- "Everlasting" album on BandCamp. Retrieved April 24, 2013.
- "Resolve" album on BandCamp. Retrieved November 26, 2013.
- FürMedia featuring Bandit's music page during their March 28th stream at 1:50 on LiveStream. Retrieved April 24, 2013.