Balto Woof has been in the fandom since 1994. Balto and Syber founded the first instance of Made Fur You (a professional costuming company) in March 2011 in Buckeye, Arizona; he was the Managing Member. Balto and Syber had been together since September 2008; their relationship ended in 2012.
Balto Woof is a male husky/wolf hybrid. His character came to be in 1994 on FurryMUCK and IRC chats. Originally, his name was just "Balto", but, due to the release of Balto (the animated film), a variance was added to his name many years later.
The design of Balto Woof's fursuit was created by Balto Woof himself, though Moose BMD was the artist who created the concept art. Fursuit designer Soki Twopaw, of Blue Nose Concepts, built Balto Woof from the ground up. The version 1 fursuit was completed in June 2008, and the version 2 fursuit was completed in January 2010.
Balto also owns several other suits. A few of which are Teef and Aphox. Both were created by Java Costumes.
- Anthrocon - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Califur - 2008, 2009, 2010
- Further Confusion - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Midwest FurFest - 2008
- RainFurrest - 2008, 2009
- Rocky Mountain Fur Con - 2010, 2011
- Made Fur You LLC (L-1669501-4) - Arizona Corporation Commission (23 March 2011)
- It's so hard, to say good-bye, to yesterday. -updates- - Balto Woof's journal, Fur Affinity (11 April 2012)
- Balto Woof on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved May 12, 2012
- Balto Woof (version 1) fursuit on Soki Twopaw's Fur Affinity page. Retrieved Oct 04, 2009
- Balto Woof (version 2) fursuit on Soki Twopaw's Fur Affinity page. Retrieved May 12, 2012
|This person is a WikiFur user:|