An auction may refer to:
- Art auction, an event that entails a art show silent auction, where bidders compete, often very vocally, to win a coveted item.
- Charity auction, the process of soliciting and gathering voluntary contributions as money or other resources, by requesting donations from individuals, normally at a furry convention
- Pet auction, an event held at some furry conventions, where dedicated time with a volunteering individual is offered/"sold" to a high bidder
- AutoBuy (acronym AB), an auction term for the price that you need to pay to be sure to get the auction slot, or thing being auctioned.
- starting bid (acronym SB), the starting minimum bid in an auction.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.