From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
"Where artists and commissioners meet!"
|Author(s)|| CEO and Lead Developer: Fox Danger Piacenti
|Launch date||September 15, 2018|
|Genre||Art Commissioning Website|
The site's features include:
- An escrow system (known as 'Artconomy Shield') to ensure buyer will be paid for completion, and seller can be refunded in case of non-delivery
- Direct-to-bank payments for US-based artists, and direct credit/debit card payments for commissioners
- No restrictions on content, except for illegal content
- Character reference galleries for commissioners
- Automatic workload management for artists
- Ability to get notifications when artists open for commissions
Work on Artconomy started in summer of 2017, testers started being recruited in June of 2018, and the site was opened to the public on September 15, 2018.
- Who runs Artconomy? Retrieved Oct 02 2018.