Arizona Fur Con 2013
|Arizona Fur Con 2013|
|Arizona Fur Con 2014|
|Arizona Fur Con 2015|
|Arizona Fur Con 2016|
|Arizona Fur Con 2017|
|Arizona Fur Con staff|
|Arizona Fur Con guests of honor|
Guests of Honor
- Krista Campbell, who is known for her costuming work in the traveling Broadway shows, including Disney's The Lion King, Mamma Mia & Cats.
- Dimitri Davis, a professional screen writing consultant.
- Rukis, an noted artist and writer known for her work within the fandom.
- Myenia, a noted artist within the fandom.
- Laura Garabedian, a noted artist within the fandom.
- Wicker, owner of skyprofursuit.com and the creator of Telephone.
Events included panels and workshops, gaming, Masquerade, a dance contest, Fursuit games and a themed cafe. Themed Cafes were described as "a very popular event in the anime convention community and we are excited to merge this event over into the furry community [...] This years theme will be a My Little Pony; "Pinkie Pie Cafe Party.""
Pre-registration was available by March 2013.
|Full event Badges Prices:
$35 until 4/15/13
$45 until 6/15/13
$55 until 10/9/13
At door $60
- Arizona Fur Con website. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- http://www.arizonafurcon.com/ Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- Tweet on the Arizona Fur Con account on Twitter. Dated October 15, 2013. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- Guest of Honor at Arizona Fur Con! - Fuzzwolf, (27 May 2013)
- http://www.arizonafurcon.com/guests.htm Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- http://www.arizonafurcon.com/programming.htm Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- http://www.arizonafurcon.com/registration.htm Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- http://www.arizonafurcon.com/about.htm Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- ArizonaFurCon on Facebook
- Azfurcon on Fur Affinity
- Azfurcon on Twitter
- ArizonaFurCon on Tumblr
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|