Arizona Fur Con
|Arizona Fur Con|
|First iteration||October 11 - 13|
|Organizers||Cosplay Zone Productions|
|Photos, videos, reports: Arizona Fur Con resources|
Arizona Fur Con was described on its website as "a furry related convention designed to give the fans from anthropomorphic communities and costume enthusiasts alike a place of their own. For one weekend every year, to socialize, compete in masquerades, dance competitions, attend themed cafes, meet industry guests, get guest autographs, and attend several panels and workshops, game in the gamers room, shop in the dealers den".
 Guests of Honor
- Krista Campbell ("Known for her costuming work in the traveling Broadway shows, Like Disney's The Lion King, Mamma Mia & Cats");
- Dimitri Davis ("A Professional Screen Writing Consultant");
- artists Rukis, Myenia and Laura Garabedian, and
- Wicker ("Owner of skyprofursuit.com").
Events included panels and workshops, gaming, Masquerade, a dance contest, Fursuit games and a themed cafe. Themed Cafes were described as "a very popular event in the anime convention community and we are excited to merge this event over into the furry community [...] This years theme will be a My Little Pony; "Pinkie Pie Cafe Party.""
Pre-registration was available by March 2013.
|Full event Badges Prices:
$35 until 4/15/13
$45 until 6/15/13
$55 until 10/9/13
At door $60
- ↑ Arizona Fur Con website. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://www.arizonafurcon.com/ Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- ↑ Tweet on the Arizona Fur Con account on Twitter. Dated October 15, 2013. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- ↑ Guest of Honor at Arizona Fur Con! - Fuzzwolf, (27 May 2013)
- ↑ http://www.arizonafurcon.com/guests.htm Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 http://www.arizonafurcon.com/programming.htm Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- ↑ http://www.arizonafurcon.com/registration.htm Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- ↑ http://www.arizonafurcon.com/about.htm Retrieved April 1, 2013.