From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Alstonitis, also known as Alstonism, is an obsolete term used to describe the "affliction" of a furry character (usually female) depicted with huge breasts, teats, or mammaries which fail to display any effect in regard to gravity.
- "Alstonitis" search results on alt.fan.furry Retrieved June 4th, 2007
- "Alstonitis" search results on fur.artwork.erotica Retrieved June 4th, 2007
- Usenet discussion about the term "Alstonitis" Retrieved June 4th, 2007
- An inquire for an explanation of the term on al.fan.furry Retrieved June 4th, 2007
- Alston comments via third party about the term Retrieved June 4th, 2007