From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Alice Woofer)
Dark-Paws builds fursuits under the label "Dark Creations", and owns several personal costumes:
- Dark-Paws, his first fursuit, depicting his fursona. Dark-Paws was inspired to construct this suit by fursuit-builder Loopy, who made the head for this costume. Due to wear and tear, this fursuit has been retired.
- Dark-Paws2.0 and Dark-Paws3.0, further iterations of his Dark-Paws fursuit.
- Alice Woofer, a white wolf whose appearance was inspired by rock singer Alice Cooper.
- Canusky the canadian husky, a canadian themed husky with a red maple leaf on his back.
- Diablo the Bull, a black and red bull with white horns and hooves.
- Dark-Paws' profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved April 27, 2009
- Dark-Paws' fursuit page on his Furtopia webpages. Retrieved April 27, 2009
- "Diablo the Bull fullsuit complete 1 of 5" - posting by Dark-Paws, on his Fur Affinity gallery. Dated November 14, 2010. Retrieved April 18, 2011
- Dark Creations webpage
- Dark-Paws' personal website on Fur Affinity
- Dark-Paws on LiveJournal
- Dark-Paws on YouTube
- Dark-Paws on stickam.com
- Dark-Paws on deviantART
|This stub about a person could be .|