Alflor Aalto is a furry writer who lives in Connecticut, U.S.A. His fursona is a North American river otter, something he'd decided upon long before joining the furry fandom or even being aware of its existence. Back then, Alflor was (as he still is) in love with the Redwall series. It's thanks to those books that Alflor had gained both his fascination with anthropomorphism and his love for otters.
Alflor joined the furry fandom in the spring of 2010, and he was a special guest at Califur 7. He has since published several furry novels and written several others available both on SoFurry and Fur Affinity. He has written a number of short stories as well. Three of them are available online, and one was printed in ROAR Vol. 4.
In his spare time (when he isn't busy writing yet another novel), Alflor loves to ski, mountain bike and swim. He is an avid ukulele player and congoer, attending both furry and non-furry conventions.
Alflor has since largely abandoned this fursona, and has more recently amassed a large Twitter following as a fursuiter named Ziggy.
- The Prince of Knaves (2012) - Rabbit Valley Comics
- The Streets of His City and Other Stories (2012) - Rabbit Valley Comics
- Sarin Barneby and All the King's Jewels (2012) - Various eBook formats
- Stories From Elton High (2013) - Rabbit Valley Comics
- The Mystic Sands (May 2013) - Rabbit Valley Comics
Alflor's short stories
- Crooked Pictures (2012) - ROAR Vol. 4
- Stasis (2011) - SoFurry and Fur Affinity
- All's Well That Ends (2011) - SoFurry and Fur Affinity
- Comeback Kid (2011) - SoFurry and Fur Affinity
- Alflor Aalto's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved December 4, 2011
- Alflor Aalto's bio at the Furry Writers' Guild. Retrieved December 4, 2011
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Aflor's homepage
- Alflor Aalto at the Furry Writers' Guild
- Alflor Aalto on LiveJournal
- Alflor Aalto on Twitter
- Alflor Aalto as Ziggy on Twitter
- Alflor Aalto on SoFurry
- Alflor Aalto on Fur Affinity
- Alflor Aalto on Inkbunny
- Alflor Aalto on Goodreads
|This stub about a person could be .|