AlbinoTopaz (born April 26) is an artist, fursuiter, and fursuit-maker who lives in Arizona, United States. She's most notable for her character "Tayerr" and dancing at numerous furry conventions. All of her fursuit characters' names end with a double "r".
- Tayerr - A male, mostly black, pharaoh hound with white,green and grey markings. He is based on an original character of AlbinoTopaz's named Salemn Tayerr. There are currently 4 known versions of this suit.
- Lamarr - A male, mostly light grey, angry deer with black, white, and orange markings. He is AlbinoTopaz's third character suit.
- Alexanderr - A male, grey monster with black markings. Alexanderr has one eye and an X where the other should be. He's often seen wearing vests and jackets. He is AlbinoTopaz's fourth character suit.
- Bieberr - Based on Canadian singer Justin Bieber, Bieberr was originally AlbinoTopaz's second character suit. He was sold as a "Lavender Corgi" in 2015 and now belongs to InkedFocus. He has been renamed to "Jay B".
- Pastel Patrol (Grün, Gelb, Blau, and Lila) - Four jackal/chupacabra hybrid suits made for friends of AlbinoTopaz. All of their names are German for the colors they're designed with.
- Plox - Another suit made for a friend of AlbinoTopaz. Plox is a black bear with red, white, and yellow markings.
- AlbinoTopaz's profile on deviantART. Retrieved June 1, 2013.
- "Tayerr Newsuit" - posting on AlbinoTopaz's gallery on Fur Affinity. Dated April 19, 2012. Retrieved June 1, 2013.
- AlbinoTopaz on Fur Affinity
- AlbinoTopaz on deviantART
- AlbinoTopaz on YouTube
- AlbinoTayerr on Instagram
|This stub about a person could be .|