Adam Wan, also known as Zaush, is an artist who, according to his website, creates "fan art, illustrations and original work mainly based in a manga style."
Adam was born in 1983, and resides in California; he was mated and resided with fellow artist Keovi until April 2010. After the break-up he took a short sabbatical from artistic pursuits until late August 2010.
 Future animated project
|Something of a sci-fi action drama set in the distant future, in a remote colony in the mountains of Russia.|
Of the film's content he says it will contain "action, violence, nudity, and a few sex scenes." He says the film will most likely be distributed through the Internet as its potential MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America) rating, NC-17, will be too restrictive to get it shown in theaters since most, if not all, movie theater chains have policies not allowing NC-17 or even unrated movies.
 Miscellaneous facts
His interests are drawing, anthropomorphics, animation, comics, web design and programming. His favorite animated movie is the The Lion King, while his preferred digital art tools included Photoshop, TVPaint, Artrage, Shake, and the Wacom Cintiq 21UX.
- ↑ Zaush profile page on deviantART. (Retrieved 2008 April 29)
- ↑ http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/262113/ Journal entry announcing Adam Wan's Animated Film Project.
- ↑ Adam Wan - Digital Commission. Standard auction on FurBid-SF in Category: Commissions - Mature Audience. Started on February 16, 2007; ended on February 23, 2007. (Retrieved March 3, 2007)
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Wangallery.com, Adan Wan's web site (retrieved April 15, 2007 via the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine)
- Adam Wan on ArtSpots's Yerf Historical Archive
- Adam Wan on Fur Affinity
- Adam Wan on deviantART
- Adam Wan's profile page on Newgrounds
- Adam Wan on Twitter
|This stub about a person could be .|