Acru-Fox has been in the furry fandom since he discovered it in 1995. His first convention was Anthrocon in 1998, when it was in Albany, New York. Acru-Fox's fursuit was constructed by Nightfell in 2012, and debuted at Anthrocon 2012.
Acru-Fox enjoys digitally coloring line art that he has commissioned or received as gifts from friends. In his free time he likes to collect furry movies/series from all over the world and in any language. This led to him starting up the Zorori-Project fansub.
- Acru-Fox's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved July 31, 2012
- Acru-Fox's profile on Twitter. Retrieved July 31, 2012
- Acru-Fox's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved July 31, 2012
- Acru-Fox on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved July 31, 2012
- Acru-Fox on Google+
- Acru-Fox on Twitter
- Acru-Fox on Fur Affinity
- Acru-Fox on Inkbunny
- Acru-Fox on deviantART
- Acru-Fox on the Yerf Historical Archive
|This stub about a person could be .|